Sunday 5 September 2010

2 Sketches 4 You - Challenge #60

This is Sketch 60 at 2 sketches 4 you.



I turned the sketch 180 degrees to get this.


I made this card for my nephew's sixth birthday. I wanted to use the base card in kraft and did not have any. So I cut up a filing folder to the size I needed and used it as my card base. I stitched the patterned paper onto the base card and added the stamped and coloured image with sentiments and some buttons with twine. I kept the card simple as...well that's the way I like it.

Supplies:
Card stock - Kraft and White
Patterned paper - Nana's Nursery Baby Boy
Basic Grey buttons
Natural twine
Clear Expressions Sentiments Stamp
Gillian Roberts' Clear Stamp - Soccer Crazy
Copic Markers
Versafine ink pad - Onyx Black
Tim Holtz Distress ink pads - Broken Chine and Peeled Paint

3 comments: