Saturday 4 September 2010

Embellish Magazine Challenge

This is a colour challenge using squares. It requires the use of black, green and purple AND squares must be incorporated on a project. Here is my take on it.


Supplies:
Card stock - lilac and black
Personal Impressions (P570R) stamp - Winter Scene
Perfect Pearls - Forever Green
Woodware clear stamp - Tiny Phrases by Francoise Read
Versafine ink pad - Onyx Black
Versamark ink pad
Versamark pen
White embossing powder

This card was pretty simple, once I decided which stamp to use. The stamp is actually rectangle but I embossed it with white embossing powder and then cut the bottom of the image off to make it a square. Then cut it into four squares and attached it to a 5" square lilac card. The square on the top right is raised with foam pads to add interest. I used a versamark pen on the moon and brushed some 'forever green' perfect pearls on it. I know it is not a conventional colour for a moon but on some dark nights it does take a green hue (in my view anyway!).

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty, love the use of the squares. So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge.

    ReplyDelete