Sunday 19 September 2010

Autumn colours

I am maximising my time in my craft room during the weekend. Spent a good part of Saturday organising the boys' rooms. A dear friend of mine, Rani and her husband, Mano (from Malaysia) came to visit for a week and stayed with us. We moved the boys into one room to allow them to have the other room. However, now the boys want to continue sharing a room. So we have moved them to the bigger room and will use the other room as their study. Do they need a study? Probably not but us it a space for Aiden to put his school books, bag, desk etc.

I made the card below for a few challenges - City Crafter Challenge BlogcolourQ Challenge and Pollycraft Challenge Blog. It is quite simple and perfect for a guy.


I finally used the HA Creative Trees WB stamps that I got ages ago. I do really need to enter challenges to use my vast supply of craft products.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful card.... love the little birds on the tree too ... thanks ever so much for joining us at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so simple and sweet, I just love it.
    Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely trees, I used to take picture of the tree in all 4 seasons, this kind of remind me of that, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMW, I just love this......soooooo sweet! Thanks for playing with us at CQC! So glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, what white ink did you use to get such a great coverage? Just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooo completely fabulous!! LOOOOOOVE those trees!! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Love the trees and the color combination. I am using up a lot of supplies by trying challenges too! (;

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! Very nice colours. It's got your trade mark of less is more. - Lynnn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LeAnne

    The white EP I used is called Seafoam White EP. I have it in containers so I don't know what brand it is. Sorry. I really should keep note of it on the label so I'll know when I need to replenish.

    ReplyDelete