Monday 6 September 2010

Crafty JC Challenge #2

I was looking around the www and stumbled across this challenge and decided to participate. Generally, the pink and brown combo would be a baby girl card for me. However since I had a birthday card to make for a sweet little girl in a couple of weeks, I took this opportunity to get ahead of the game. I like my cards not too busy.



Supplies:
Patterned paper - DCWV MatchMakers (Wedding Prints Paper Stack)
Brown Kraft card stock
Prima flowers
Buttons Galore - Vintage Rose
Glossy Accent
Light Pink thread (machine stitching)
Sentiment stamps
Versafine ink pad - Onyx Black

I used the Glossy Accent to attach the flower to the card as that will make it stay on permanently, especially if it's sent through the post. For the leaves of the flower, I just cut up a green Prima flower.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, how beautifully CAS! I think I might just case this layout! The flowers are pretty and the colours soft.
    Thanks for playing along at CraftyJC Challenge :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. a very elegant card... love the simplicity... Thanks for playing along at the Crafty JC Challenge :)

    Love
    Shalini
    www.craftcurry.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply a WOW! card..... Amazingly brilliant with its simplicity which is very appealing..... Kudos!!!! Thanks for joining us at CraftyJC Yummilicious challenge :)

    Ash....

    ReplyDelete