Sunday 26 September 2010

HMITM Challenge #147

This challenge is about using old papers and embellishment that are not in their 'raw' form. I have loads of that from years ago as I hoard craft products. Here are bits I added to the embellishments used in my layout.

These buttons were clear in their 'raw' form. I glued some paper from an old book and sewed in onto the page with some red thread. For the middle button I applied some distress ink to the paper before sticking it to the button.


This embellishment started of as Tim Holtz idea-ology bronze frame. I changed the colour of it with Bottle acrylic paint dabber to match the colours on the page.


I applied glue randomly to the edge of the 12 x 12 card stock and stuck some old music sheet and then tore it off and applied some distress ink and stamped with a map stamp.


And here is the layout.


No comments:

Post a Comment