Saturday 25 September 2010

The Paper Variety Challenge #2

This challenge requires following the parameters set below.



For my page title, I chose a movie entitled You light up my life and for the border I chose to hand stitch some doodles. The sewing of the border took some time but I wanted something that I could do while watching TV. So while watching some mindless TV (Come Dine with Me), I sewed the border.



I used a double sided patterned paper that kinda matched Luke's t-shirt. The little captions along the side of the big pic was cut out of the other side of the patterned paper.

7 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! I love the stitching!!! You did an awesome job girl!!! Thank you for participating and supporting The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the stitching! this ROCKS!!!! thanks for playing with us over st TPV... you have done a beautiful job with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stitching, and the whole layout flows really well. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second what the other girls have said LOVE the stitching!! Good luck and thanks for joining The Paper Variety ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely adorable. Love your stitching. Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! Love it all, especially the stitching. Thanks for joining the fun at The Paper Variety! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, yeah...this ROCKS!!!! GReat stitching!

    Thanks for playing :)

    ReplyDelete