Wednesday 25 August 2010

CCCB Week 19 - I See Stars

This challenge is from City Crafter Challenge and the theme is...
" I See Stars"  your card or project should include stars or a star or in the shape of a star or anything else you can come up with that has a star incorporated in it.




I made this card for my two-year old son, Luke. I used Clear Hero Arts Stamps Galaxy of Stars to stamp stars on the square panels and the Hero Arts Star DesignBlock for the background and added some distress inks to the edge of the card and square panels and added some stitching.


Have a good night.

8 comments:

  1. How adorable.....thanks for joining us at the CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so cute. I am luv'n all your stars..
    Thanks for playing along with us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling, a perfect card for your little boy, I really like the soft colors and yet it is boyish, well done! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! so beautifully done ... thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card.....very nice. - Lynnn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fabulous!! LOVE this! Thanks for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, I love all the different stars you've stamped,just perfect for a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How clever to incorporate all those different stars in a grid !

    ReplyDelete