Tuesday 17 August 2010

Cards as gifts

Today is my son, Aiden's last day at nursery as he starts Primary One tomorrow. Below is the thank you card that I made for each carer in the pre-school room at the nursery he attends. I used most of my scrap ribbon and added buttons to match. This is a great way to use up that short piece of ribbon that you cannot really do much else with. I die cut the heart shape with a spellbinder die. This card was inspired by Kristina Werner's card at http://www.kwernerdesign.com/. I intend to cut a bauble shape and make some Christmas cards. Will share it here once I have given that a try.


I also wanted to give them each a small gift as they have been very good to Aiden over the last couple of years since he started at the pre-school room. So what would be more fun than to make more cards:) I used my stash of patterned paper and made the following cards which I then made a box to put it in so it looks nice.










All boxed and ready to go. Tomorrow is a big day for Aiden. So off to make sure everything is ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment