Friday 7 January 2011

Back after an extended hiatus

Work, kids, weather, Christmas....kept me away from my blog. That's not to say that I was not crafting during all this time - oh yes I was, just did not have the time to put it on my blog. I did not however have the joy of taking part in challenges. I also have not bought anything crafty for myself in a long time. Hmmm I have seen a few of the new Hero Arts stamps that I would love to get my hands on.

Anyhow before I blab on, I have made a super quick card in 20 minutes - from formulation of idea to execution - for the fabulous Lucy Abrams' challenge.


Back soon with more of my recent creations. Now to some pics of my boys playing/posing in the snow. We went for dinner earlier tonight and when we came out of the restaurant, it was snowing. Here are a couple of pics we took at Sheraton Square, Edinburgh.

Had to hold them tight to stand still for this photo

A promise to allow them to stay up an extra 30 mins, got them to pose willingly for this pic

No comments:

Post a Comment