Saturday 8 January 2011

2011 Calendar - Silhouette action and Stitching galore!

I decided to make a calendar each year to get a chance to use my Silhouette and also have a personal calendar with pics of the boys. I hang it on my kitchen wall as that is where we spend most of our time during the weekdays as we have our dinner there with the boys.

The calendar has loads of stitching, Silhouette cut outs, distress inks, patterned paper and stamping. Enjoy...















I have not listed all of the supplies as the list is too long. However, if you want to know about any particular technique or product used, just send me an email - ribbonsandgems@gmail.com

Love looking at this calendar on my kitchen wall...so do the boys. Aiden can't stop turning to the month of October as that is when he turns 6. It is Jan and he is talking about his birthday in Oct....!

No comments:

Post a Comment