Monday 7 January 2013

Thank you and farewell cards

As always I've made thank you cards for all the presents received and here the one I made for this year.


I made fifteen and got the boys to sign their names after I wrote the card. They love getting involved. Aiden chose the colour combination for this card. I told him to choose three colours and these were the ones he chose and I came up with a card. As you can see I am currently partial to the chevron pattern! I used Tim Holtz distressed inks for this card - peeled paint, spiced marmalade and chipped sapphire. The circular 'Thank You' stamp is from Hero Arts.


The following is a farewell card that I made for a member of my team that left just before the Christmas break. Some basic stamping and colouring with Inktense colour pencils and running a water brush (carefully!) over the coloured areas.


Oh geez, I have not shared the Christmas cards I made this year. Hope I had taken pictures of them. That'll be the next post. Not quite in the chronological order, but hey ho. G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment